Josh Amberger IRONMAN World Championship “Guess My Swim Leg Time” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion starts at 9am on 01/10/2018 AEST and closes on 13/10/2018 10am AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- The promoter is: Brands RMJ whose registered office is at Factory 26/270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill , VIC 3170.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who can enter & how to enter
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Our employees (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes: spouse (married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
- To enter, go to our website www.bexters.com.au/pages/competition and complete all the required details.
- You can only enter once – if you enter more than once, we’ll keep your first entry, but delete all the others.
- Entries won’t be accepted in any other way or form. Your entry is deemed to have been received when we actually receive it. You will receive confirmation of your entry. Computer generated or automated entries will not be accepted. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your entry.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. We’ll also invalidate any entry which (in our opinion) breaches these Conditions of Entry or any other content guidelines published by us as part of the entry process for the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
How entries will be judged and winner(s) notified
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The 3 persons who submit the closest “Swim Leg time” guess to Josh’ actual performance result in the Swim Leg at the 2018 IRONMAN World Championships in Kona on October 13th will be deemed the winner. Where there happens to be more than “one” winner with the same time guess and a decision needs to be made to award only 3 prizes, then the winners will be the individuals who guess closest on Josh’ overall race result. Only 3 prizes will be awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by personal message by Friday 19th October, and must provide any verification information requested by us before they will receive their prize. If a winner cannot or does not verify their entry (as required by us), or we determine that their entry is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, then that entry will be declared invalid, and we may award the prize to the next best entry (in our sole discretion).
- Winner(s) names may be published on our Social Media Accounts.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The 3 x winners will each receive a Performance & Recovery Pack containing;
- 1x Endura Sports Energy Gel Box (containing 20 sachets). RRP $59
- 1x TYR Performance Goggles RRP $40
- 1x Bexters Application Wrap Large RRP $19.99
- 1 x Bexters Application Wrap Small RRP $19.99
- 1 x IRONMAN by bexters Magnesium Spray RRP $14.95
- 1 x IRONMAN by bexters Anti Chafe Extreme RRP $19.95
- 1 x IRONMAN by bexters Chafe No More RRP $14.95
- 3 x Bexters 800g Soda Crystals RRP $29.97
- 1 x Bexters 200g Soda Crystals RRP $4.99
- 1 x Bexters Footbath RRP $14.50
- 1 x Bexters Visor RRP $15
- The total prize pool is $253.29 (RRP including GST).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. It is at the Judges discretion the variant / flavour of product that is placed in prize at the time of submission. If a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by us, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. We accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- Unless expressly stated in the terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions set out in the notification message we send to you telling you that you’re a winner. This includes providing verification information regarding your entry, if requested by us. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you, but if you’ve not claimed your prize by the prize claim date, it will be forfeited and no other prize or cash alternative will be offered.
- If a prize winner complies with these Conditions of Entry, and we verify and accept the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, we will deliver the prize within 28 days of the prize being awarded, to the address provided by you at the time of completing your entry or via the verification process.
- Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of the winners being notified. If you are a prize winner and don’t accept or claim your prize by this date, then your entry will be deemed invalid and we reserve the right to distribute the unclaimed prize(s) to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by us in our sole discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing.
Rules about entry content
- You must take full responsibility for the content of your entry, and for ensuring that your entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. Entry content includes text, photos, videos, email messages and anything else that you submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with your entry into the promotion.
- Your entry must not include:
any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. You warrant that if your entry contains any such content, you have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
b. any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); or
c. any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless you are entitled to do so. If you have any doubts about whether you have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) then you must not include it. By including any such content in your entry, you warrant that you have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows us to use your entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- By submitting an entry to the promotion, you agree to give us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to use your entry for the purposes of the promotion (such as posting your entry on our social media channels). You consent to us using your entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to you (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, you consent to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe your moral rights in the entry. We may copy any content submitted as part of your entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
- We collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may disclose such information to third parties (including agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers) for that purpose. We may also use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- We have the right, at our sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to our webpage.